Rincón de la Subbética
Very intense green fruity. In the mouth green almond, sweet entry, bitter and spicy means. Organoleptic score: 8.5 / 9.
To consume raw in general, blue fish, mixed and tomato, salads, meats, bread and intense meals.
Rincón de la Subbética Olive Oil
Created in July 2007, with about 4,000 members / families, representing some 15,000 hectares of olive grove. Modern cultivation techniques, organic production olive grove, vegetable cover, integrated production, etc.
Use of modern machinery and small, overcoming the obstacles of the rugged orography of their plantations and the higher costs of tillage and harvesting. Adapting technology and tradition to the most demanding consumers, who demand high standards of quality. It currently has two production and storage centers: in Carcabuey and in Priego de Córdoba.
Fruity green very intense
Extra virgin olive oil Rincón de la Subbética, organic production and traditional early harvesting, manual and vareo. Arbequina variety. Almazaras de la Subbética starts up in the first half of November. As well as all the mechanisms of collection and milling of the olives on the day of their collection.
Through a continuous system of two phases by centrifugation, at room temperature, the juice of the olive is extracted. The goal is to be stored maintaining its essences and healthy characteristics, in inert stainless steel tanks, which guarantee its maximum quality.
Rincon de la Subbética owns a very intense fruity green with many nuances that show its enormous complexity. Besides, it has fruity and citrus reminiscences and herbal sensations, peppermint and thyme, with hints of Vegetable like tomato sauce.
In the mouth it tastes like green almond, with sweet, bitter and spicy means. Perfectly structured, persistent, long, oblivious to the taster’s indifference.
Rincón de la Subbética Hojiblanca
Recent International Awards
2020 World’s Best Olive Oil Mills – 1st Place
- AIPO d’Argento – 3 Drops, 1st Place Intense Fruity (International)
- Athena IOOC – Gold
- AVPA Paris – Intense Green Fruity – Silver
- BioL Novello – Extra Gold
- Ecotrama – Great Gold
- EVO IOOC – Gold Medal
- EVOOLEUM – Best Green Fruity / Best from Spain / Best DOP Spain / Best Hojiblanca / Top 10 / Top 3 Organic
- Japan Olive Oil Prize – Best in Class (DOP), Best of Spain
- LA International EVOOC – Robust – Silver Medal
- London IOOC – Gold
- L’Orciolo d’Oro – Great Mention (Intense Fruity Organic)
- Mario Solinas – Intense Green Fruitiness – 3rd Prize
- NYIOOC – Gold
- Olive Japan – Medium – Gold
- Sol D’Oro – Organic – Special Mention
- Terra Oleum Seleccion – Special Mention – Intense Fruity Organic
- Terraolivo – Grand Prestige Gold, Best of Spain, Best International Organic
- World’s Best Olive Oils – 1st Place, 1st Place (Organic)
- Zurich IOOC – Gold / Best Organic / Best Monovarietal